How to prepare for Interview in India?
Cracking an interview of a good MNC is not a child’s play. They scan every bit of your personality. Like the way you talk, what you talk, how you carry yourself, how do you react to surprises and what not. They might even bombard you with a situational based question for which you have never prepared. A surprise perhaps. They might even try to check how strong is your temper. So you would definitely need to know how to prepare for interview in advance.
That being said, the single most important element for all interviews is “confidence”. To be very honest, you cannot uplift your confidence till ‘cloud 9’ overnight for sure. But, yes in a week’s time you will start seeing comprehensive improvements. You will notice that even your colleagues are paying more attention to when you talk as you would be more confident than ever. The process involves diagnosis of your entire personality. So, first of all try to know how you represent yourself to the outside world. Are your expressions optimally in sync with the words you decide to utter? How do you react in certain situations?
But no worries. You are at the right place. We will certainly not make it a spoon feeding sort of a thing. It is rather a DIY (Do it yourself). That way you would grab even more as part of your preparation for interview. You would learn how to get an insight to who you really are by keeping yourself in somebody else’s shoes. Checkout free video tutorial on how to prepare for an interview in less than 2 minutes. Scroll up.
Steps on how to prepare for interview.
- Be more confident. (Watch out a short video tutorial on it. Scroll up)
- Read the JD (Job description) mailed to you by the HR recruiter multiple times & try to identify the main keywords. Make sure to highlight them in your resume in bold. Also, try modifying your career objective based on the JD’s keywords.
- Do a little bit of research on the company. Check out their website and Linkedin profiles of its owners plus few managers.
- Look at your resume and try framing 10 most difficult questions and prepare for it facing yourself in the mirror. Keep your facial expression under scanner.
- Make sure to google interview questions specific for your work profile.
- Take adequate sleep the night before interview. It will keep you fresh.
If you wish to know the new innovative technology to get more noticed while applying to jobs anywhere in India, visit https://www.4jobz.in